According to Bank of America (BoA), this company is an affiliate of the bank.

Here in Boise Idaho, BoA refuses to file fraud charges against this company because of the business association.

Apparently, BoA is the company who actually shared customer's credit card info with WLI!

Perhaps it is the same situation with other consumers around the nation who have bad experiences with WLI! Perhaps they are BoA customers or it is their bank who sold the confidential info.

This is banking and credit card fraud to the max - where the card issuing bank is responsible for giving out the confidential info to the perpetrator.

Gary at gary001ok@yahoo.com

Had an Experience with WLI Reservation Rewards?

Comments

I had this problem when I bought a game from Gamestop.com online. I promptly emailed gamestop about these thieving activities and this was their reply:

Dear Customer,

At the end of a purchase from GameStop.com/EBgames.com we have a link to the Reservation Rewards program. They offer customers the opportunity to receive an electronic gift voucher for GameStop.com/EBgames.com if the customer would like to sign up for a trial membership with Reservation Rewards.

In order to sign up for this program customers would have to type their email address twice and click on the button labeled YES, I have read and agree to the Offer and Billing Details and authorize GameStop.com/EBgames.com to securely transfer my name, address and credit or debit card information to Reservation Rewards for billing and benefit processing. I understand that the first 30 days of benefits are free and that I will be billed $12 a month thereafter and may cancel my membership at any time.

Thank you for your feedback concerning the program. We respect your opinion and will take your remarks into consideration as we evaluate the benefits and value this program has for our customers.

Best Regards,

John

Customer Service Supervisor

Well, … Needless to say that they lost me as a customer because I NEVER did what they say and surely NEVER gave anyone the right to steal money out of my account. So if this is Gamestop’s point taken then I will take...

Vadodara, Gujarat, India #849

Dear Gary:

Webloyalty.com protects its reputation and monitors the blogosphere to insure information posted on our company is truthful and accurate. Through this monitoring, we found your recent comments posted on this forum about our membership program, Reservation Rewards. Until we read your comments we were unaware that you had any concerns about our membership programs. We checked our records and couldn't find a Reservation Rewards membership with your name and email address, but we did find a Shopper Discounts & Rewards membership record. The record shows that this Shopper Discounts & Rewards membership was cancelled on March 14, 2005 when you contacted our Customer Service department. A refund of the membership charge was processed at that time as you requested.

We'd like to fully address your concerns by giving you some information on how the membership was initiated and how proper authorization was obtained to charge your credit card. We've sent an email with this information along with supporting documentation to your email address.

Upon reviewing this information, please don't hesistate to contact us with questions on this matter or suggestions for improving our service. We can be reached at consumeraffairs@webloyalty.com or by phone at 1-800-889-8776.

Regards,