WLI Shopper Discount and any other affiliated WLI/Discount or affiliated comapanies charges on your credit card statements from $9 -$11 is a flat out fraud and deception. Beware check your statement s carefully.

The credit card company told me that this firm is a known fraud , I asked why they did not notify me. They said the dollar amounts were too small .

The charges appeared on my credit card statement 3 a month until I noticed by checking my statements more carefully. I believe the FTC needs to take some action here. But with Bozo in the White House it is unlikely.

Had an Experience with WLI Reservation Rewards?

Comments

Groupon, the deep discount coupon website with more than 60 million subscribers, has been a boon to shoppers who go wherever Groupon's 50 to 90 percent off coupons lead them. The proof is here: Does Groupon hurt small business For high-margin companies, Groupon is another way for the rich to get richer. However, Karen Klein of Bloomberg Businessweek suggests that small company may actually be taking a loss when it comes to discount sites like Groupon, LivingSocial and BuyWithMe.