WLI Shopper Discount and any other affiliated WLI/Discount or affiliated comapanies charges on your credit card statements from $9 -$11 is a flat out fraud and deception. Beware check your statement s carefully.

The credit card company told me that this firm is a known fraud , I asked why they did not notify me. They said the dollar amounts were too small .

The charges appeared on my credit card statement 3 a month until I noticed by checking my statements more carefully. I believe the FTC needs to take some action here. But with Bozo in the White House it is unlikely.

Had an Experience with WLI Reservation Rewards?

Comments

Groupon, the deep discount coupon website with more than 60 million subscribers, has been a boon to shoppers who go wherever Groupon's 50 to 90 percent off coupons lead them. The proof is here: Does Groupon hurt small business For high-margin companies, Groupon is another way for the rich to get richer. However, Karen Klein of Bloomberg Businessweek suggests that small company may actually be taking a loss when it comes to discount sites like Groupon, LivingSocial and BuyWithMe.

Soocial Media - Soocial.media aka beppromotions scam Soocial Media "beppromotions started scamming kickstartercampaigns under a new domain name, but the exact same website and scam. Still claiming to be USA based (in fact based in Russia), they approach me..." Read more Letgo - Reviewer that lied Letgo "I had a customer that offered $30 for a product I was selling for $65, I told hem the lowest I would go is $60...it was a michael kors wallet......" Read more Raw Natural Born Artists - Raw and you tube Raw Natural Born Artists "so go to you tube its like the f in twilight zone all the videos are of them no personal vids posted so i go ok scroll down NO COMMENTS..." Read more SPS Review Forum Scam Hope Fake user Accounts Sps Review Forum "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more Fooled by "express deal" on Priceline Priceline "Booked 3 star, hotel was NOTHING like a Hyatt or similar as Priceline described. I have pictures. It was not the hotel's fault, employees were nice, but more like a..." Read more CHOPRETAIL Chopretail "WENT TO WALMART.COM AND MY ORDER WAS SENT TO CHOPRETAIL. THEY SENT ME OLD STALE PRODUCT. THE LABLE ON IT ITEM WAS SO DISCOLORED IT HAVE TO BE AT LEAST..." Read more